August N-Photo now on sale!
The latest issue of N-Photo has now gone on sale. Highlights of the issue 23 of the award-winning 100% Nikon, 100% independent, magazine include your complete guide to the secrets of RAW, an outdoor macro masterclass with specialist Ross Hoddinott, and revelations of a street photographer from Dougie Wallace: he braves the hen parties of Blackpool so you don’t have to. What’s more, if changes to the market-leading image-editing software have got you thinking, you won’t want to miss our group test of eight image-editing programs – do you really need that one?
Print editions are on sale from August 1st in the UK – and simultaneously worldwide in digital form as an app for iPad or iPhone, or through Zinio for PC, Blackberry, and Android users. Subscription copies were mailed out earlier this week.
Other features in the issue include:
• Six wireless flash triggers compared and rated
• Eight inspiring Nikon Skills tutorials on how to shoot and edit your pictures, all with accompanying live-action videos from our experts, including…
• How to blur shots without an ND filter
• How to use the sun for backlighting
• And how to use your pop-up flash’s Commander mode to take moody, strobist-style portraits.
• Award-winning sports photographer Eamonn McCabe selects his favourite photo from his impressive portfolio
• All about batteries: how they work, and which ones your Nikon needs
To get your copy in print or digital form check out our shop page.
on Thursday, August 1st, 2013 at 5:20 pm under Latest Issue, News.
You can subscribe to comments.
Tags: nphoto on sale